How many times over the last few days have you been asked if you are going to make a New Year’s Resolution? I’m not going to, because it doesn’t happen to fit with my usual and continuous 3 month to 3 year planning process, but I would love to hear how you are intending to get the most from 2012. Perhaps a couple of coaching questions will help you get started in formulating your thoughts and committing to yourself and your own development a little more seriously than most people do to their New Year’s Resolutions.
If you agree, let’s dive straight in:
- What one thing would make the biggest improvement in your life over the next 12 months?
- If you could have what you want, in just the way you want it, what would that do for you?
- In what way would you like this year to be different from last year?
- If you could really have what you secretly wanted, what would that be?
- What are your biggest fears and how can you overcome them?
- What new habits do you want to acquire this year and which do you want to shed?
- Which relationships do you want to develop this year and which do you need to let go of?
What are your goals and challenges are for 2012?
|Julie Kay helps you improve individual and team performance by building the strong trusting relationships you rely on for your success. If you are genuinely interested in boosting performance, productivity and profits the answer is just a click away. For more information, just click here|